hantaran fresh flowers blue and white

hello lovelies!!
finally i manage to upload the photos for the 101010 wedding.
Yatie and i met only when her now-husband came back from beijing(or is it shanghai? lupa dah)

after discussion with both of them, they agreed to do a blue hantaran set with me.

and for her nikah, a blue bridal bouquet for yatie..

i am glad all went well.. another set of hantaran from her now-husband will be posted very soon.

IN THE MEAN TIME, OCTOBER PROMOTION IS STILL ON!!
BOOK YOUR DATE NOW!!!!

2 comments:

Zafran ali said...

Flowers are traditional gifts of celebration any event.i like so much.Pakistan flowers

singapore florist said...

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.