fresh flowers hantaran purple and white

hello lovelies! here is update for hantaran. finally managed to upload the photos. this hantaran was for nazahah. she came over with mom n lil sister and after discussion, she settled for this type of hantaran. almost similar to her engagement hantaran!! she wanted purple and white colors using silver set trays.








purple roses, purple hydrangea and white roses.
to nazahah, thanks for your order! and have a wonderful marriage! semoga bahagia hingga akhir hayat :)

2 comments:

Flights From Lagos To London said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

Mumbai Florist said...

Well it is my good luck in real, as I was searching something else on internet and I am here to your blog by chance and I must say it is a good site buddy.