March 2009 Couple

Salam and Hello to all readers! I have to admit that it's difficult for me to maintain several blogs and website at the same time, but I am trying my best to do it. It's already April and my March couple is flying somewhere for their honeymoon. so, no pics of them. i have to wait until they get back.
The cream-pink hantaran in gold-lining tray.
When Zila decided to use beige/cream color for her hantaran, she mentioned about pink as well. so, I suggested to use both instead. for me, it is not difficult to find the right color(s) for weddings. my only concern is does it look good on the pictures? if the answer is yes, then go for it! alhamdulillah, she agreed and started to give the hantaran list. she has booked months before and always said that she couldn't wait to see it. okay that made me nervous a bit, especially when the customers had this I-know-you-can-do-a-very-nice-hantaran-I-have-a-very-high-expectation-on-you kind of feeling. it's like doing it for the first time!(oh i remember arranging flowers at flora etc for the first time, menggigil tangan buat!)
She ordered 9 berbalas 11 but not sirih junjung for both sides as they had to travel all the way to Johor so no fresh flowers! I will say no to customers who requested for fresh flowers hantaran outside KL-Selangor-Negeri Sembilan, unless I go to their places and do it. Ipoh is 2-hours away but still, it will ruin the flowers. kesian nanti bunga rosak, especially when they travel waktu siang. you want the hantaran to look good in the pictures, right?
For hantaran from her husband, I will update soon, insyaAllah. I have not done with the editing. the theme color is Red-White using white tray. so, check out this space okay! :)

No comments: