wedding favour - diamond-shaped crystal

Salam and Greetings to all!
it's been quite a busy month for me..
sourcing the best products for my customers.
but this one cannot wait!
it's a diamond-shaped crystal
the size is approx 6cm x 6cm
it comes in a box (all you have to do is tie a ribbon and a thank you tag)
colors: white, pink, blue and green
and best of all the price is just.....
RM9.90!!!
yes, i couldn't believe my eyes when i see it LOL
here is a special deal for my beloved customers:
FOR ORDER 100 PIECES AND MORE,
YOU WILL GET FREE* RIBBONS AND TQ TAGS!!
*applicable during August promotions only
so what are you waiting for? grab the offer now!
for details of the order and delivery, call us at 019-2517133
Thank You

2 comments:

laila said...

hi suzana, kalau tanak box boleh? nak masuk dalam pouch organza. how much is the price?

Little Flower Pot and Gifts said...

hai laila,
boleh tanak box (tu free box) kalau nak pouch, just add rm1.
please email me for details ye..
thanks!